Greetings,

First, Thanks for the site. I have found lots of great info!

I used to be able to use Windows recorder to record my voicemail from the 7750. I can't seem to do this with my 8830. I would also like to be able to use it as an ipod and cable it to the truck radio.

I've tried the same cables as the 7750 but, all I get is noise. It will play the music thru my plantronics headset (plugin type).

Thanks for the help.

Peter
    03-16-08 09:19 PM
    Greetings,

First, Thanks for the site. I have found lots of great info!

I used to be able to use Windows recorder to record my voicemail from the 7750. I can't seem to do this with my 8830. I would also like to be able to use it as an ipod and cable it to the truck radio.

I've tried the same cables as the 7750 but, all I get is noise. It will play the music thru my plantronics headset (plugin type).

Thanks for the help.

Peter
    You could look at getting a bluetooth receiver for your car radio. I can't find the link at the moment though.
    03-17-08 08:35 AM
    I too am looking for a way to archive voicemails to my PC.
    03-28-08 12:39 PM
    To Voltaic Shock, I have a Blueant Speakerphone that doesn't work either. Ironically enough Crackberry sells a bluetooth to stereo adapter as well as the Seidio plug which I'm guessing (i"m willing to try it ) will work both ways. The Seidio seems to be the lowest cost option.

Thanks

Peter
    03-31-08 07:38 PM
    03-31-08 09:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD