Hi was wondering if anyone can help me. I use BB Messenger consistently, and noticed that twice in the last two days my whole conversation logs just up and disappear! Nothing else does on the BB, all my sms are still there, the call logs, emails, etc. but the conversation logs are gone in Messenger. I've done battery pulls to clear the cache very recently, so not sure what the problem is. Anyone else?
    04-16-09 11:43 AM
    Mine do the same thing! Except my SMS's disappear, too. I haven't changed any settings on my BB since I got it, but it happened the first time a couple months ago and then again last week. I thought I'd try to figure it out myself before I posted (and haven't had any luck w/it), but since someone else is having the same problem....
    04-16-09 11:48 AM
    You are losing your BIS service so the phone auto deletes them. Weird I know, because your phone doesn't delete BBM Logs when you reboot or battery pull. BIS went down on Tuesday for sure and speculations (but not proven) it went down yesterday.

This could also happen when your service provider reboots their BIS and it throws a "reset" per se to the device.

Otherwise, see here: Losing Call Logs, SMS or Emails? Optimize your BB! How To Setup for max free memory! - BlackBerryForums.com : Your Number One BlackBerry Community
    04-16-09 12:40 PM
    Mine do the same thing! Except my SMS's disappear, too. I haven't changed any settings on my BB since I got it, but it happened the first time a couple months ago and then again last week. I thought I'd try to figure it out myself before I posted (and haven't had any luck w/it), but since someone else is having the same problem....
    I think to fix your problem you need to check the memory optimization link in my sig. That should take care of your problem
    04-16-09 12:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD