Good Morning, I am just wondering who else may have a BB8830 with Sprint???

I have been having some serious issues with my BB as far as my text messaging not working, my BB msgr being in the middle of a convo and I can't see what the person is typing back to me, then my phone just freezing up on me for whatever reason.

I have had so many Master Resets on my phone that I am assisting BB support when I call for them to make a ticket for the reset!!!

I've received about three new phones from Sprint so far and continue to have one problem after another . Now my emails will alert me when I have a message but when I check, there is nothing there? And I'm still having BB msgr problems...

Taking the battery out for 30 seconds ain't cutting it!!!
    Or Options, Status, Copy PIN, then copying & pasting in Messages to Compose PIN with Subject: Test and sending!!!
    Neither is Options, Mobile Network and Start Provisioning... SMH

Is anyone else having problems with Sprint and their BB8830???
    01-30-08 08:49 AM
    Mine seems to be working just fine. I've had it for about 2 months now with no problems. Thank Goodness!
    Last edited by JazzeeJEF; 01-30-08 at 08:58 AM. Reason: spellilng =]
    01-30-08 08:58 AM
    How much memory do you have left? If you're running out of memory on the device because you loaded it up with stuff will cause wacky things like this to happen.
    01-30-08 10:20 AM
    I have an 8830 on sprint. I have a few small problems, but nothing like that! Like I said somewhere else though, sprint customer service hasn't ever helped me out. They don't all seem too bright sometimes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-08 10:45 AM
    Just about everything I have on my BB is on my 2GB memory card, ringtones, pics, etc. So its not that, but idk???
    01-30-08 12:54 PM
    I have an 8830 on sprint. I have a few small problems, but nothing like that! Like I said somewhere else though, sprint customer service hasn't ever helped me out. They don't all seem too bright sometimes.

You should call BlackBerry support instead of Sprint CS cause they truly suck. Here's the number 877-654-9111.
    01-30-08 01:20 PM
    Just about everything I have on my BB is on my 2GB memory card, ringtones, pics, etc. So its not that, but idk???
    So, back to my question.... How much memory do you have left "free" on the BB?
    01-30-08 04:05 PM
    JRSCCivic98, how do I go about finding out how much memory I have left on my BB?

Thanks for helping me out. Its appreciated!
    01-30-08 09:57 PM
    To Check Memory you must go to Options > Status > File Free tells you how much space you have.
    01-31-08 08:56 AM
    Thanks so much Hun!
    01-31-08 10:54 AM
    So, back to my question.... How much memory do you have left "free" on the BB?
    I have 8596843 Bytes for right now because I'm getting rid of some things I don't need at all...
    01-31-08 11:06 AM
    I just got my first BB. I had to get the first one exchanged. I had a few problems at first with it and then after hours of working with the settings it is finally doing good.
    I only have one other issue. I have 2 e-mail accounts personal and work.
    I can send on both of them but my personal one is the only one that recieves.? I haven't figured this out yet....any help would be great.
    02-01-08 06:36 AM
    Thanks for the BB support number Kara I hate sprint they are complete aholes. Sorry your BB's goin crazy that happend to mine once with my sms I just changed the options and did a battery pull. It worked for me. I've had my 8830 for about 6 months now and its workin great!

02-01-08 06:43 AM
    Well I just got my bb thus week I have 8mb free left but some time every day it will goto 0mb free and I have all the problems you said in addition when I miss a call the number is not displayed... Wierd

02-02-08 01:24 PM
    Jachred, try this link out... It helped my memory skyrocket!

How do I free up memory on my device - BlackBerryFAQ.com
    02-06-08 01:39 PM
    I have a Sprint 8830 and I began to have some of the problems that you state. However, after last night clearing my memory from 0 (yes, it read zero) to about 16MB now, it runs smooth. I began putting all this crap on there that I really did not need, and once I removed it all, no problems.
    02-06-08 06:47 PM
    I also looked through the faq removed a few extas. Now on reboot I have 18mb free and goes down to 3mb by the eve. I get about 20 emails durribg that time. But a new problem is that somtimes the voice feature locks on initizing. Oh well I guess I have a lot to get used to with my new work toy

02-06-08 07:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD