I put my blackberry to charge and when I got up the next morning it was completely dead and I cant get it to charge. Do you think it's just the battery?
    04-06-08 08:17 PM
    It could be the battery or the charger. Have you tried to charge it another way via car charger or connected to PC thru usb?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-08 08:24 PM
    Yeap double check and make sure its the charger or battery or could even be both. Heck it could be neither it could be the pins on your USB on your BB are messed up.
    04-06-08 08:31 PM
    yes the battery symbol comes up with a lightening bolt symbol across it then goes blank
    04-06-08 08:38 PM
    Without me seeing it, it is hard to say whether its the pins or charger. I would go down to your local carrier store and have them test it to see where the problem is.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-08 08:44 PM
    i hope its just the battery
    04-07-08 03:45 AM
    Based on past experience with Lithium batteries it sounds like its the battery. Usually when they go bad (like in laptops) in a catastrophic way they will just not function. Usually there is protective circuitry inside the battery to prevent it from being used or charged. Which based on how you described the problem seems to be the case here.
    04-07-08 06:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD