Good morning,

Has anyone had this happen when editing an email message, you mis-type a character, you press the backspace key and a window pops up to "send, save draft, Full menu" instead of deleting the previous character. It's never done this before. I've cold booted it and deleted the last application installed but the problem persists.
    Any idea's on how to fix this, short of wiping the whole thing and starting clean.

I did a search here but nothing came back.
    raiz
    07-23-08 10:59 AM
    I have also run in to this issue. I am running OS 4.5.0.51. What ver. are you running? I had this happen to me once before also, but i can't remember which OS I had installed. When I upgraded to .51 it was gone for a couple of weeks. Now it's back, and very frustrating(I mis-type ALOT)! Maybe someone has a fix for this, otherwise I'm thinking an OS reinstall is in order.
    07-23-08 12:37 PM
    I have also run in to this issue. I am running OS 4.5.0.51. What ver. are you running? I had this happen to me once before also, but i can't remember which OS I had installed. When I upgraded to .51 it was gone for a couple of weeks. Now it's back, and very frustrating(I mis-type ALOT)! Maybe someone has a fix for this, otherwise I'm thinking an OS reinstall is in order.
    I'm running OS V4.2.2.196
    07-23-08 01:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD