With the BB WE 8830 from VZW, how do I send a text message to everyone in a group? Lets say I have 50 numbers under "FAMILY" how do I text them all with one text?
    08-16-08 07:29 PM
    With the BB WE 8830 from VZW, how do I send a text message to everyone in a group? Lets say I have 50 numbers under "FAMILY" how do I text them all with one text?
    go to your address book and select "new group" then give your group a name and then add member
    08-16-08 07:31 PM
    go to your address book and select "new group" then give your group a name and then add member

What he said!
    08-16-08 07:33 PM
    that's a pretty good tip
    08-16-08 07:36 PM
    ("go to your address book and select "new group" then give your group a name and then add member") from Traksforhire

ok i don't understand the answer......i am not trying to add a new member to a group, just trying to write a text and send it to EVERYONE in a particular group. Can some one tell me how to do that?
    08-16-08 07:40 PM
    ("go to your address book and select "new group" then give your group a name and then add member") from Traksforhire

ok i don't understand the answer......i am not trying to add a new member to a group, just trying to write a text and send it to EVERYONE in a particular group. Can some one tell me how to do that?

I thought that's what he said! Go to addressbook>Menu>New Group. Then, add as many contacts as you want to that group.
    08-16-08 07:43 PM
    ok so if i do that then i can just send a message to all the people in that group and not have to keep adding contacts to the text? i don't have a BB yet...just doing some research, so please bear with me! thanks
    08-16-08 08:02 PM
    ok so if i do that then i can just send a message to all the people in that group and not have to keep adding contacts to the text? i don't have a BB yet...just doing some research, so please bear with me! thanks
    correct when you are ready to send the message and then select the group and everyone that u have in the group will receive the message.
    08-16-08 08:05 PM
    great thank you!!!
    08-16-08 08:07 PM
    great thank you!!!
    no problem
    08-16-08 08:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD