Hi all...I m a newbie user, so please bear with me and all my questions.
    I downloaded opera mini browser to BB 8830 and it works great. My company does not allow push email, so i have to go through the webmail on opera mini..which is fine too. on groupwise webmail, the attachments have two options..1. view 2. save as..as long as its word doc., i can view it just fine..for pdf attachments, when i hit "view", its gives me this message onbasically kicking the email to blackberry browser..when the email opens up on blackberry browser, i don't see the attachment. it say "Attachment:2"..but there is no link, and it does not give me an option to "open it beamberry" as it does on my gmail (which is pushed). I even tried the "save as" option, but opera mini still kicks it to the blackberry browser where i can't do anything.

Can anyone help me please!!!!
    12-17-07 02:08 PM
    anyone please??
    do i have to save the doc. before viewing it?

please!
    12-17-07 08:06 PM
    I've never tried this out, but let me send myself something and try it. I'll get back to you.
    12-17-07 08:15 PM
    boy, that is a pain.... I'm still working on it
    12-17-07 08:25 PM
    Ok... I give up (at least for tonight) I can't get it to work either. Tomorrow is another day.
    12-17-07 08:35 PM
    Thanks Chaz..please do let me know if you find out how to make it work. i love my BB 8830..so i don't want to give it up!
    12-18-07 08:13 AM
    Hey Chaz..did yours work?

The question I have is why can't I see any attachments on the BB browser? It just say "Attachment:1" and there is no way to click/highlight it.
    12-19-07 09:07 AM
    when i receive attachments on my email i can click on the word attachment and it loads up and pops it out but its hard to focus and make it readable =x i've never tried opening an attachment through the browser...
    12-19-07 03:07 PM
    no meers, could not get it to work on PDF's. sorry
    12-19-07 03:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD