Hey everyone, I'm new to the site and have had my blackberry for about 8 months and haven't really had a problem with it until now.

When I woke up this morning my phone was frozen, I proceeded to reboot it. When I went to reboot it everything started back up again and took me to the application permissions menu that comes up every time I turn my phone off and on. It asks me if I want to allow the application SMSWakeUp to act as a server? then gives me he option to allow or deny. However the scrolling ball will not go to the allow or deny option, it just goes up down through text of "do you want to allow SMSWakeUp to as a server?"
    03-22-10 07:06 AM
    my phone still receives text messages and other updates, i just can't view them. My screen is black even though the phone is still turned on. None of the buttons are working or lighting up. The only reason i know my phone is on is because when i take out the battery it turns on but if i don't keep touching the roller ball it goes blank. Can anyone help me?
    03-22-10 01:55 PM
    Since this problem is persisting through a battery pull reboot, something has corrupted your OS. Do you just install the SMSWakeUp app? I'm not familiar with it and don't know how it might affect your device. Did you install anything else, a new theme, perhaps? An incompatible theme can cause serious problems also.
    03-22-10 03:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD