Hey! I had a Treo 650 before and I'm wondering how I get three years' worth of calendar data onto my BlackBerry.

It seems Outlook is a commonly used calendar to sync with the BlackBerry. What are the other options? Is it possible to sync with Google's calendar?

Also, I couldn't figure out how to get my contacts on the new device, either. Verizon couldn't do it. And then when I followed steps with the BlackBerry desktop manager, the options to sync with the Treo/Palm software were gray (in other words, I couldn't select them).

Completely clueless here.

Thanks in advance for any advice.
    03-02-08 10:40 PM
    If you still have the Treo, set the conduits in the Desktop to sync with outlook. Then sync the Treo.

All your info will then be in Outlook, calander and all. Then just sync the BB, and back it up, and you should be good to go.

Also, you can sync with yahoo or google, but im not very familiar with that method.

And welcome the the Crack!!!!!
    03-02-08 10:50 PM
    Thanks so much! I'm up and running now.

Hoping to get hooked on the crack.
    03-02-08 11:46 PM
    Oh, you will be. You wont even realize it, then one day, it will hit you..

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask, everyone here is very friendly and helpful!!!
    Also, i am assuming you are from NJ, where?
    03-02-08 11:50 PM
    If you still have the Treo, set the conduits in the Desktop to sync with outlook. Then sync the Treo.

All your info will then be in Outlook, calander and all. Then just sync the BB, and back it up, and you should be good to go.

Also, you can sync with yahoo or google, but im not very familiar with that method.

Ok, newbie question. How do I get Palm Desktop to sync with Outlook and the the BB to sync with Outlook? I have the latest DM 4.3 and could not find the settings (once I aim the Treo to outlook!)
    03-03-08 12:24 AM
    To sync the BB to Outlook, you need to plug in the BB, open DM, click on the Sync tab, click on the config tab, click config sync, and put a check in each box. once you check the box, you are prompted what you want to sync to.

Also, if you still have your Treo, you can plug BOTH the Treo and BB in, and use the switch device wizard.
    I don't remember how to setup the Treo to sync to Outlook, but i'm pretty sure its similar.
    03-03-08 12:30 AM

LOL, where were you when I was having that problem??? I ended up buying a program to do that.....
    03-03-08 12:31 AM
    when you signed up, i was blissful in my Treos still!!!!
    I only switched to a BB in January, and now have 4 to choose from!!!
    03-03-08 12:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD