Ok guys, I don't know why this is happening or if anybody else has the same problem, I searched and couldnt find it.. so if anybody is having this same problem or knows why it is happening any help would be GREATLY appreciated..

I've only had my blackberry about 2 weeks, and have sent and received about 20 gmail emails each. Here is the problem though: about 2 or 3 times a day the past 2 or 3 days, i get ALL the emails i have sent and received on here all sent back to me at once, so i get like 40 emails at once and i have absolutely no idea why. Anybody else have this happen??
    12-28-07 01:28 PM
    12-28-07 02:34 PM
    Thanks so much for the info...

That was driving me nuts (LOL)

Scubaru
    12-29-07 12:13 PM
    No problem. It was a problem of mine as well.
    12-29-07 12:35 PM
    This is a seperate problem though.. you are talking about when u send a message it instantly arrives in your mail inbox.

What I am talking about is just random times during the day i'll get 30 emails in my box out of the blue.. all the emails i have sent and received.. it is the weirdest thing and I just don't understand it.
    12-29-07 10:01 PM
    That is an known issue with the BIS system. The best thing to do is to delete from mailbox and handheld then they don't usually come back. It happens to me occasionally but usually just one or two.
    12-29-07 10:11 PM
    As always, I have learned something new.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-07 10:18 PM
    is there any way to stop this problem other than just permanently deleting all my emails from the computer? that seems to be the only way, but the problem is i don't necessarily want to lose all my emails.

when i just delete them on the blackberry they just keep showing up, so i have to go on the computer and permanently delete everything from trash.. it's the weirdest thing and it sucks. If anyone else has had this problem or knows how to fix it, any help would be GREATLY appreciated.
    01-11-08 10:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD