What Up CrackBerry World!!!

Me Again!!!

Here's A Little Tip That You Guys May Like:

1) Hold Down Your Answer Key
    2) Scroll Up To "[Use Once]"
    3) Dial The Number Desired (See, No Key Tone )

Extra Tip
    When You Do Step 2, Highlight Your Very First Contact, Hit The End Button. That Way When You Go Back To Dialing A Number:
    The [Use One] Option Will Be Right There.

Hope This Helps You Guys Out!!!
    Of Course This Is Only Good If The Key Tone Bothers You
    Last edited by P.H.A.D.E; 02-13-08 at 10:41 PM.
    02-13-08 10:24 PM
    Of course when one does this, one has to remember to press ALT, left SHIFT to activate NUM LOCK, lest one types in letters instead.
    02-13-08 10:32 PM
    I am slightly confused on the extra tip part...? most likely just me. I'm also slightly lazy because I am about to go to sleep... little tired. So, I am not trying that hard to do it. Yet, I have enough energy to post something. I am, however, on my way to 100 posts...
    02-13-08 10:57 PM
    I am slightly confused on the extra tip part...? most likely just me. I'm also slightly lazy because I am about to go to sleep... little tired. So, I am not trying that hard to do it. Yet, I have enough energy to post something. I am, however, on my way to 100 posts...

Usually When You Hold Down The Send/Dial Key You Will Go To The Last Contact That Was Highlighted, So If You Have Highlighted
    (Lets Just Say) Your Second To Last Entry On Your Phone Book Then You Have To Scroll All The Way Up To The [Use Once] Option To Do This Trick. Imagine, If You Have Close To 250 Contacts Like I Do.
    02-13-08 11:03 PM
    Of course when one does this, one has to remember to press ALT, left SHIFT to activate NUM LOCK, lest one types in letters instead.
    My 8830 defaults to numeric entry, so no no additional steps for me.
    02-14-08 01:15 AM
    Hey feetr2c and CrownSeven:

On The QWERTY BlackBerrys It Defaults To Numeric Entry, I Tried On A Couple Of Pearls And YES, You Have To Do The Above.
    02-14-08 11:01 AM
    Usually When You Hold Down The Send/Dial Key You Will Go To The Last Contact That Was Highlighted, So If You Have Highlighted (Lets Just Say) Your Second To Last Entry On Your Phone Book Then You Have To Scroll All The Way Up To The [Use Once] Option To Do This Trick. Imagine, If You Have Close To 250 Contacts Like I Do.
    Press "A" which will put you at the beginning of the A's, scroll up one line to "Use Once", then click. Once you click on "Use Once", it automatically switches to numeric rather than alphabetic input.
    02-14-08 06:28 PM
    I have to hold the ALT key for EVERY number. Not convenient. hmmmm
    07-27-08 08:33 PM
    Hit alt and then shift and it should give you a number lock in the upper right corner. Maybe that would help?
    07-27-08 08:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD