This program, QuickIM, works just like the desktop version of MSN Messenger. Of course each program has it's flaws. I think it would be great to have a pop-up window from your Home screen but hey, its a cellphone not a computer.

It was easy to setup and easy for me. I installed it on my Blackberry 8300 and I was good to go. Probably the best advanatage that I have found is simply being able to have QuickIM run in the background while I am doing other things, but also being able to use emoticons. Just like home. I recommened it! Its the first program on my list.

Check it out for yourself, at least download it and give it a try quickim.com
    10-10-07 07:53 AM
    hmm $30 for a program that looks to only work with MSN on our phones? I think I'll stick with JiveTalk.
    10-10-07 01:34 PM
    JiveTalk is definately the way to go ...
    10-10-07 01:59 PM
    i just installed jivetalk on my vzw 8830 and AIM works perfectly! thanks guys! i will prob buy the software after the 30 day trial.

now if we can get this gps thing to work....
    10-11-07 12:48 PM
    Ramble has been my program for AIM - I've used it on every blackberry I've had and it works great on each - and it's free... no bells and whistles, but it works for what you need...
    10-12-07 07:24 PM
    JiveTalk works like a charm. I love that it has all of the messengers available.
    10-12-07 07:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD