So, I've recently found a fun little avatar maker on-line, and I'm wanting to whip up address book images for my friends and family. They look great on the phone as-is, but to use them in the address book, there's a crop window that appears.

To use the whole image, I could easily resize/resample it down to the correct dimensions, but I can't seem to find those dimensions anywhere. I apparently don't know the right key words to use in searches, either.

Does anyone here know the size that crop window is?

Thank you very much!
    08-16-08 08:26 AM
    Since the system will always force you to cut/crop the photo, does it really matter? I say make them 100 x 100, to help with quailty, and then try it. You'll have to crop it, regardless...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-08 08:34 AM
    I won't have to crop it if I know what the dimensions are. The picture is taller than it is wide, so I'd like to preserve the aspect ratio.
    08-16-08 08:42 AM
    Okay, it took a little creative thinking, but I got the dimensions if anyone wants them.

72x94
    08-16-08 09:09 AM
    Thx for that info, maybe I'll get creative with my contacts

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-08 07:41 PM
    does anyone know how many pixels? My sister says she needs to know so she can send me a perfect picture. Thanks.
    08-17-08 10:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD