I dropped my WE on the floor at work tonight. No big deal. I've done it probably 10 times. This time I failed to notice that the silver piece that goes under the green talk button poped off. I can't find it. It's just a little part but the WE looks terrible without it. Does anyone have any idea where I can get one of these parts? Email me or respond if you know how to find one. Thanks in advance!!
    10-05-09 03:22 AM
    I dropped my WE on the floor at work tonight. No big deal. I've done it probably 10 times. This time I failed to notice that the silver piece that goes under the green talk button poped off. I can't find it. It's just a little part but the WE looks terrible without it. Does anyone have any idea where I can get one of these parts? Email me or respond if you know how to find one. Thanks in advance!!
    Check out

Cnn.cn

Good service

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-09 11:41 AM
    You'll need to buy a new housing. (or at least the front part of the housing) I actually might have a spare one I can sell you. PM me if you're interested.
    10-06-09 12:36 AM
    I don't see how this fits with this thread.
    Pretty sure he's a bot/spammer. :|
    10-07-09 09:20 AM
    One of my fellow mods will remove it shortly its been reported. I would take care of it but I'm on my BB only on a plane on the tarmac. Hopefully any minute we'll be told to turn the phones off and FINNALY take off. We have been delay 30 minutes so far. Just announced another 20 minutes.

Ps try not to quote spam its more for us to delete plus we may miss it.

10-07-09 09:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD