I've got 5 devices now that are hung at 11% during enterprise activation. Anyone else having this issue?
    06-07-07 09:42 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com!

Leave well alone, it will complete in time. Sometimes it can take up to an hour to fully activate. I always tell my users DO NOT use the device during this time...

Alternatively, stop it, remove the account from BES, pull the battery, and start over. The more info in the user contacts and calendar, the longer it will take...
    06-07-07 09:55 AM
    Nav, thanks for the reply but I've been there and done with all of your suggestions. It's now going on 15 hours on 5 of these devices and they are all still stuck at 11%. I've activated another handful last week with no issues but this weeks batch are all sticking at 11% during enterprise activation. Anyone else experiencing this? I guess I'll have to send my logs and crap up to the T-Support staff.
    06-07-07 10:19 AM
    Have you removed the user(s) account from BES as WELL AS the users info? I don't remember off the top of my head what it's called, but when you remove someone from BES it asks you, do you want to remove *something* as well. When I have issues like this, I try that...

Another thing, remove the users account, then open Desktop Manager on the users pc (connected to the domain). Connect the BlackBerry to the users PC, and it should start the activation, and it will ask you to create an encryption, i.e. move the mouse around - try that!
    06-07-07 10:25 AM
    I also have two users who are hung at 11%. Both activated their Enterprise Activation around the same time and both called me reporting this problem. I'm not terribly familiar with the Blackberry Desktop Software so I haven't been able to navigate much with them. My only suggestion to them was to power the unit off, remove the battery, and repower the unit back on and try again.

Any simple help would be greatly appriciated!
    06-12-07 09:17 PM
    That's the first thing to try. Now remove the account(s) from BES, along with the statistics, and re-add them...

If that fails (it shouldn't really), remove the account(s) from BES, along with the statistics, and re-add them; BUT, this time, install the Desktop Manager on their pc, and then connect the BlackBerry. It will automatically start to connect to BES, and ask you to move the mouse to allow encryption...
    06-13-07 01:26 AM
    Navilyn
    does that solve the problem with the wireless activation... I have had the same problem with 2 of the three 8830s we just got.
    06-20-07 02:04 PM
    Without my knowledge, my BES guy which supports our Domino and BES environment upgraded 1 of our servers to 4.1.3 and our other production servers remained at 4.1.2 WHICH screwed up our SQL database schema.

We upgraded all of our servers to 4.1.3 and the problems went away.

If you're an Exchange environment with multiple BES servers for load balancing, check your versions and make sure your .DB, whether MYSQL or SQL schema is in sync and in tact.

From what my T-Support rep answered, I guess there was a hotfix to correct this as well but we just went ahead to 4.1.3 as it fixes many other issues and is the smooth sailing version to be on for Domino. Hope this helps!
    06-20-07 02:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD