I have the 8830 WE and used to be able to view pictures when somebody would send me one. Now I simply get a 'you have new picture mail...click 'go' to view the link...blah blah...but of course I don't have a 'go' button to press and can't simply click on the link. How do I look at the picture on my phone?
    04-04-08 12:38 PM
    Scott,

If you have Verizon which it sounds like you must have unfortunately been mistaken. On the 8830 from Verizon there is no way to receive Pics via SMS. Verizon had disabled this function. However, when I receive the same message I can click on the link and log into Verizon's pix place on my phone and can view the pictures. A bit of a pain in the **** but it's what I do. Hope this helps.
    04-04-08 01:14 PM
    I have the 8830 WE and used to be able to view pictures when somebody would send me one. Now I simply get a 'you have new picture mail...click 'go' to view the link...blah blah...but of course I don't have a 'go' button to press and can't simply click on the link. How do I look at the picture on my phone?
    Did you just get your 8830? When I receive a pic mail, it underlines the link and all I have to do is click on it. What you're describing, typically is a sign of the web not being provisioned on your phone.
    04-04-08 01:18 PM
    Sorry, it's from Sprint...

King21: it doesn't underline it
    04-04-08 01:25 PM
    here is what i get

click Go/View to see now. then it gives me the link

but i can't click on it
    04-04-08 02:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD