Hello all,

I just received my first blackberry 8830 WE and am trying to get moved in. Previously I had an HTC tilt.

Is there anything I can do to adjust the number of calendar items that appear on a Today style theme?

Sorry if this isn't the correct forum.
    04-23-09 03:02 PM
    Welcome to CB. Sorry no you cannot modify how many events are displayed. There may be other Today themes that display more events though.
    04-23-09 03:34 PM
    Thanks for the welcome and the info.

All I have currently is the default today that seems to display only 2 items from my calendar.

Does anyone know of any themes that display 6 or more?
    04-23-09 03:49 PM
    Themes for OS 4.6 and 4.7 seem to be able to display more than two entries. The ones for 4.5 and lower seem to be only able to display 2 entries. The Bold has several themes that display more than two entries.
    04-23-09 04:48 PM
    So this theme says it is compatible with 8830, but is the storm 8830 different than my 8830 WE and will this theme work for me?

*UPDATE* - I can't post a link until I get more posts, but the theme is on this site in the store and its name is STORM-Today-Plus
    04-23-09 05:55 PM
    You need to download the version that matches the OS version you use (4.5) and the model number. The Storm themes will not work on your device. See the link below for more info.

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ckberry-themes
    04-23-09 06:02 PM
    4.5 themes, if made so, can support 10 calendar items I believe. More than 2 for sure. I have a today plus theme that runs 5 calendar items. They are out there, you just need to search for one, and be sure it is for at least your OS. If you are on 4.5, you can run a 4.3 theme, but not the other way around.
    04-23-09 06:38 PM
    I have a 4.5 theme that displays 6. Go to PimpMyBerry! - Pimp Your BlackBerry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-09 06:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD