When I open my blackberry 8700g calendar it opens to the wrong date. About 2-3weeks prior to todayís date.

How do I fix??

Thanks
    02-06-08 12:13 PM
    Go to Calendar / menu / options /
    show free time in Agenda view and Show End time in agenda view (change those options)...
    Go to Calendar / menu / options /
    show free time in Agenda view and Show End time in agenda view (change those options)...
    02-06-08 12:31 PM
    I just tried those settings and it's no different. Its not showing "free time" anywhere in the calender. It seems thats if I do not have anything on a certain day it go back a few days in the month.

Weird.... any other options??
    Thanks
    02-15-08 08:51 AM
    I'm haveing the same problem. My husband bought a new Curve about two weeks ago. He said every since he got it, when he chooses "Today" from the side menu, it goes to September 21st, 2007. He does have an appointment on that day. The timezone and date/time settings are correct. It is set to get the time and date from the network. I would rather not reload the OS, since it's brand new and has been happening since day 1. It is on a BES which he set up. Everything else is ok. Any ideas?
    04-22-08 11:13 AM
    That's a known quirk of Agenda view in the BB Calendar. You can't go to an empty date in Agenda view. If you try, the calendar will select a non-empty day according to some algorithm I haven't tried to figure out yet. There's nothing wrong with your BB and no need to reload anything. Just use day, week, or month view to see that day.
    04-22-08 11:20 AM
    I just started having a similar problem this week. When I open calendar it goes to Dec 8 in agenda view. yet I have no events for that day. When I select "today" in the menu it goes to Dec 8. Scrolling though the week view causes me to jump around in the dates from Dec 8 to sometime in Jan. Plus the Calendar weeks are now shown as T/F/S/S/M/T/W in all the views. Also - in Options - selecting General Options does nothing.

I've tried reinstalling - no improvement ditto for wiping the data. Any thoughts?
    12-03-08 11:42 PM
    What you're describing is much worse that the Agenda view quirk, but there's no harm in trying the same fix. In the calendar options, enable "Show Free Time in Agenda View" and see if that solves it. If it doesn't, backup your data, clear the calendar database, and reload it. If you still have a problem, try deleting the calendar entries you made around the time the problem started.

What did you reinstall? How did you wipe the data?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-08 06:28 AM
    Q10 - The Calendar posts all my appointments on the day after the intended date of appointment? Let's say I make an appointment for Thursday at 10am. When viewing my appointments on Day View for Thursday, the appoint isn't shown. Instead, the appointment shows up on the Day View for Friday, the next day, at 10am!! YET, on the Agenda Screen, the appointment properly shows up at 10am on the Thursday. What a mess!
    07-11-13 02:48 AM