Hi folks,
    First post here on CB, and found some useful information in the little bit of time I got free to look.

I ordered an 8703e and it should be here either tomorrow or Monday. This is my first smartphone so I really do not know what to expect.

I do know that I need an application to create/edit Excel files since it would make life so much easier at work. Are there any other 'must have' apps I should look at?

Thank you.
    11-14-08 05:06 PM
    Great phone choice! My 8703e was my first also, have had it for about 3 weeks and love it. I really like the app. Viigo, good mobile news for US and business, even an election feed from fox news, the only people I trust for that sort of thing. Opera mini is a good browser to download it just took me some getting used to cause I used the blackberry browser for so long.The facebook app. Is also good if you use it, I didn't much like the myspace one so I deleted it. Those are the only apps I use at this point, but there are many to choose from depending on what you need.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-08 08:06 PM
    8703e was my first Berry (still use it for work email) and I love it! Maybe the best keyboard on any phone. Only downside is no camera :-(
    11-14-08 08:58 PM
    Yeah. I have a digital camera so I don't really miss it,but people that use their phone as their primary camera might.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-08 11:46 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!!
    11-15-08 12:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD