OK so I know this is a dumb question (well maybe not so dumb)... I cant seem to play ANY videos on my 8700c, not even youtube??? I went into my web browsers options and confirmed HTML and JAVA enabled. Does the thing just not support video? This is really a bummer!!! I find it quite odd that this thing dont support video but I know people with crappy phones that play video.
    08-14-07 06:23 PM
    Not so simply on the 87** models! Remember those devices DON'T support external memory, thus memory is limit.

Also, with regards to YouTube, additional software is required on the device...
    08-14-07 06:31 PM
    Ok so what you have to do is install the latest OS 4.2.1 I think and that has a video player then you can go to tinytube.net not you tube you have to have a flashplayer for that but tinytube.net works for the ones with out a flashplayer
    08-15-07 10:03 AM
    How do i download the newest OS version i'm new to the BB world???
    08-26-07 01:31 AM
    Go to the respective carriers website, find your device, and download the OS from there...

Once done, install it on your pc, delete the vendor file ('show al files' on, in Windows). Now open Desktop Manager, connect the BlackBerry, and it she see a new OS was installed, and start the upgrade...
    08-26-07 06:54 AM
    The videos from tinytube.net still won't play on the device because it doesn't have a memery card, so the video won't download completely.
    08-27-07 08:53 AM
    clean out some of your apps like unused apps and lanagues then try to get a program called memory up and run that i used tinytube on my 8700g
    08-28-07 03:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD