Hello,

Ok guys I have done some research and cannot find anything that can help me. I purchased E-mobile Email and cannot for the life of me figure out how to work this program. I have googled it, checked the manufacturer website, and searched this forum. Still nothing. I have os vers. 4.2.1.110 on this phone. There was an it policy but I had it removed so I could install the programs in the first place.
    Here is a description of my problem. When I enter E-moble Email
    1) I click the track wheel to bring up the menu
    2) I select move to folder
    3) then the folder list comes up. I see 2 folders Personal and work. (I have also tried adding another folder and same thing) It doesn't matter if I click the track wheel, hit enter, or any other key I only have 4 options add folder, delete folder, rename folder, and close. No other options

Any ideas on how to move an email to a folder?
    Is there something wrong?
    Also How do you select multiple email to move them?

Things I have tried....

1) I tried the 4.5 vers. of e-mobile email first I believe. That did the same thing. So I removed it and then browsed to vers. for 4.2. Still same thing.

Any help would be appreciated!
    10-04-09 12:06 PM
    Still no luck. I have tried wiping the device and then reinstalling and same thing. Anyone have any ideas?
    10-05-09 08:23 PM
    have you read many reviews on the app? cuz it just sounds like a problem with the app itself...it could be because you don't have an extended-menu-like key, like all the blackberrys with trackballs/pads have
    10-05-09 10:12 PM
    I think you are probably right. That's the only thing I can think of now. I guess I should have read the reviews before I bought. and I guess you know my review now...lol Oh well, I will try to get handango to give me a credit torwards a new program. I emailed tech support for the company that produces the software and of course no response yet. I figure once I do get a response, whoever responds won't read my email all the way through and will miss something I wrote in the email. I will let yall know the outcome of this. In the mean time, any suggestions on good programs that I could use?
    10-06-09 07:43 AM
    Well still waiting on handango to hear from the software developer on this problem. They didn't have a clue. I even emailed the software developer a day or so before they did and got absolutely no response... I think I'm just ready to get my money back.
    10-07-09 10:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD