Hello everyone!

I am really new to this BB world and I just did an update on my 8703 v4.5.0.148 and now I am not longer receving my e-mails from yahoo to my BB. I checked and everything seems to be okay on the sprint.blackberry site where I added them, but I'm still not understanding what happened after this upgrade. Can someone help me understand (in the easiest of layman terms) what I might be able to check or do to again have my device synched with my e-mail?

Oh, and also my friend has the exact same model and carrier and we upgraded at the same time and now he can't save any photo attachments, just get's a "file to big" or some such and he was able to do save photo attachments before.

I so LOVE THIS SITE!!!
    Be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance...
    06-03-09 02:00 PM
    That is a fairly common problem after an upgrade that is usually solved by logging into BIS and resending your Service Books.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-09 02:02 PM
    Resend your Service Books and/or Register your unit under the Host Routing Table. Both can be found under Settings.
    06-03-09 02:02 PM
    Your friend may want to check that he has his pics going to Media Card.
    Click Camera>Menu>Options>Save to media card. This setting switches back to Device Memory as you do an upgrade. My best guess on that issue, it happened with all of our devices when I upgraded them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-09 02:06 PM
    Thank you for such a quick response Bergerking...now what is "logging into BIS?", host routing table found under settings...settings where? I am so sorry...told ya I was new at this!
    06-03-09 03:07 PM
    For my friend's problem... the 8703 does not have a media card or camera...any other suggestions wise BergerKing?

I need to tap into your bbknowledge bank!
    06-03-09 03:28 PM
    To log into your BIS go here on your pc. https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=nextel once in there you will see a link for service books. To register your device on the network you go to options/advanced options/host routing table and click in the trackwheel. Then select register now.
    Correct...this device does not support expandable memory (media card).
    06-03-09 05:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD