Hi All

Up until 1 week ago, I would receive a calendar reminder on my 8707 and be able to dismiss it or snooze as appropriate.

However, for some reason, now my device vibrates and gives me the usual reminder tone, but I am unable to dismiss the reminders at all, The reminders are accumulating into a counter that is gradually getting bigger, and which displays when I am in keylock mode.

How can I go back to dismissing my reminders as usual?

This is very puzzling.
    09-11-07 09:24 PM
    You're not alone....I have the same problem and am looking for some help to figure out how to fix it on my 8703e.....
    09-22-07 03:01 AM
    Interesting .... After 10 days the reminders started coming back and behaving as normal - for no apparent reason. Now things are working the way they should.

I have no idea what caused and then cured this, since I didn't do anything!
    09-24-07 12:41 AM
    Bump - has anyone else had this problem? And/or fixed it?

On my 8703e, the issue occurs when my device is locked and I dismiss the reminder in Outlook. While I still receive the count (number) of reminders and the little reminder icon, I cannot dismiss them until the next meeting reminder comes up (which I presumably do NOT dismiss in Outlook). But it's difficult to play this game when I'm on a computer during the day...

-josh
    12-11-07 06:45 PM
    I'm trying to better understand this issue. Is it that when you have a reminder come up, you select "Dismiss" and it doesn't go away at all? Or it goes away but is still listed on your screen when your device is locked?
    12-12-07 11:14 PM
    I'm with you guys - this is driving me crazy! The calendar is not giving me reminders, & I don't even get a chance to dismiss; they just go away on their own and are adding up in my keylock. Help?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-08 10:49 PM
    The reminders even after you hit dismiss or even delete for one reason or anohter remain in your PST. You HAVE to (notice) I said you have to use this application by microsoft. go to Microsoft support and look for ID=291794 and it will have a download - enjoy!

This opens your pst in raw format then you can delete the reminder that you can get rid off .
    06-24-08 05:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD