So , im new to this Hi,

I am buying a Bb 8703e that was with Sprint, in very good shape , and my question is. Can it be switched to boost mobile. and do i have to boostberry it , or is it just a direct swap
    10-08-09 06:51 PM
    what are u talking about
    10-08-09 09:17 PM
    i actualy have one its really rare that peopel have this particular model in boost but yeah all you do it call find a rep that wil activate it for you and everything works except data stuff but im sure some one can help us get around that but when they activate it there goign to tell you to put in ##XXXXX <several numbers then pound again dont put the last pount jsut hit enter. then change your phoen number and done save and exit jsut yet there going to give you the imsi_i number or soem **** liek that put that in then save then your phone will restart then gg floppy pennys
    12-23-09 03:38 PM
    awesome, thanks
    01-04-10 11:49 AM
    i actualy have one its really rare that peopel have this particular model in boost but yeah all you do it call find a rep that wil activate it for you and everything works except data stuff but im sure some one can help us get around that but when they activate it there goign to tell you to put in ##XXXXX <several numbers then pound again dont put the last pount jsut hit enter. then change your phoen number and done save and exit jsut yet there going to give you the imsi_i number or soem **** liek that put that in then save then your phone will restart then gg floppy pennys
    i have a 8703e from sprint and when i called boost the basicly to me to f@#! off they told me that i could ONLY use the 8330 on thier network but i have a 7100i that works fine with everything including the web browser but the SMS doesent work because of the phone not the network when i told him this he got kinda pissy about the whole thing. What id like to know is who can i call to set it up for me because that rep was no help i also dont understand how does boost service work with the 8703e when it has no sim card slot?
    01-29-10 04:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD