I am a sprinter user, I would like a blackberry. I do not use the internet, to watch videos/music etc. I could careless for a camera. However, I do love to text...So it seems for the prices on ebay, the 8700 is my best choice for a blackberry. Which 8700's are/were on the sprint network? There r so many like 8703, 8703e, 8700...8700g...ahh confusing. Also, I don't need anytype of extra plan if all I want to do is send text messages, and make phonecalls right? Also, Can you recommend websites to buy brand new 8700 bb's? Or is ebay my best bet.

My concern with ebay is that the phone will be defective and I will be stuck with it.. (I have never shopped with ebay, afraid of online shopping). Please help me!
    11-22-08 02:02 AM
    I don't have any answers to your best choice for a Blackberry except that i have a 8703e and love it. It doens't have a camera or any other bells and whistles....but it's perfect for texting, emailing and calling.l

eBay is awesome for buying stuff...just make sure the person you are buying from is a good seller (view their feedback).

Good luck!
    11-26-08 09:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD