Well this may sound tottaly odd, but im trying to cut back on expensis so i ordered an Blackberry 8703e off of ebay a few nights back, im currently using an 8330, is there any major things that im not going to be getting besides a memory card slot, and camera? Will this be a hard transition? im basicly downgrading lol
    12-23-08 08:36 PM
    Good post my man. Im joining verizon in the next few days and I am debating on whether or not I want the curve or the 8703e. Why have you chosen to downgrade? What makes you want the 8703e?
    12-23-08 09:56 PM
    Well my friend, i ran a red light and received a lovly $350 ticket, all i use my blackberry for is BB messenger and text with the few phone calls and the mp3 was used a lil bit, but i just decided that i needed a cheap phone for sprint, however i refuse to use a windows device on sprints network, i would just be asking for failure, BB are the most relilable easy to use problem free devices, and for $30 shipped for the 8703e who can complain it has a full qwerty keyboard which is what i primarily need, as for you my friend, i would stick with the curve if you are in need of a full qwerty keyboard, the only reason im downgrading is because i need some extra money to pay off this ticket lol and who knows maby it will help humble myself, i could definitly use some of that.
    12-23-08 10:35 PM
    haha maybe youll lern not to speed. i wish many misfortunes on those who do(im going to college soon to likely get a criminal justice degree and work for the highway patrol).
    now that im done with that, i would compare spec on the 2 phones. look at the dimensions or the 8703 compared to the curve. its gonna be a little bigger, but might have an even better battery life. those are the 2 main things since u sed u didnt need the camera or card, or mp3 player.
    01-03-09 05:03 PM
    btw, sprint stinks.
    01-03-09 05:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD