Here is my problem... When I'm on a website, wapforums.crackberry.com for example, and when I scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on a thread, once I read that thread and click back to go to the previous page it takes me to the top of the previous page not the bottom --where I was before opening this thread, then I have to scroll down again to the bottom of the page.

This happens with every website and it just started last week. I've had 4.5 for a while now and it seems as if this happened since TMo changed their BIS site after I called them last Sunday or Monday to resend service books. It has never been a problem until that day. Has anyone had a problem like this, is there a way to fix this? I know it is not a big of a problem but it sucks scrolling down every single time I click back.

Thanks in advance.
    07-12-09 05:51 PM
    Ive not experienced any problems like this on my 8700. Not sure what to tell you to do. You can try restoring an older backup if you have one and see if it affects the service book entries. In the meantime you can use t for top and b for bottom of the page. Space bar to go down one page at a time and shift + space bar to go up a page at a time.
    07-12-09 06:00 PM
    I will try restoring an older backup and see if that works.

Thanks.
    07-12-09 09:02 PM
    Restoring an older backup didnt seem to work either. Thanks for your help though.

If anyone finds a solution to this please let me know...
    07-13-09 07:15 AM
    Make sure that your browser settings havent changed. Browser/options/browser configuration. make sure all the boxes are checked and"show images" is set to: on WML&HTML pages. Emulation mode: blackberry
    Hit the back key and save. Now go to browser/options/general properties and make sure enable cursor in column view is check as well as enable javascript location support. Under "prompt before" the one only thing I have checked is closing modified pages. You may want to go to the cache operations under browser/options and clear that as well. See if this makes a difference.
    07-13-09 09:37 AM
    i did above when had the prob
    07-13-09 09:44 AM
    Make sure that your browser settings havent changed. Browser/options/browser configuration. make sure all the boxes are checked and"show images" is set to: on WML&HTML pages. Emulation mode: blackberry
    Hit the back key and save. Now go to browser/options/general properties and make sure enable cursor in column view is check as well as enable javascript location support. Under "prompt before" the one only thing I have checked is closing modified pages. You may want to go to the cache operations under browser/options and clear that as well. See if this makes a difference.

Everything is checked, let me try deleting cookies and history, and see if that works.

Thanks again.
    07-13-09 11:02 AM
    That didn't work either. Thanks for helping out though. If you think of anything else that may work let me know.

It might be time for me to retire my good old 8700.
    07-13-09 12:08 PM
    Have you tried the ever famous pull out battery procedure ?

Just a two cents..
    07-16-09 12:00 PM
    i also had that problem. not sure why though
    07-16-09 02:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD