can i download ring tones for my 8703e??
    09-29-07 01:56 PM
    Yes, all you have to do is email them to your phone. Or load them onto a server somewhere and send the link to the file to your bb. When you open the link just click your trackwheel and click save. The ringtones on here work great. Just click the email button and have it send you the link. It's the easiest way to do it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-07 03:59 PM
    Where Do I Get The Ringtones
    10-02-07 03:25 PM
    Click Ringtones from the Downloads & Tools menu.
    10-03-07 08:07 PM
    I've emailed a few from here and one worked. The rest, when I try to get hte link on my BB, I get this error: HTTP Error 413: Request entity too large.

Can anyone help???
    04-04-08 12:36 PM
    try a website from your bb called Myxer - Download Ringtones and More

you have to get a username, and then search for your song, and dl straight to your bb
    04-04-08 02:17 PM
    I have a BB 8703e. I can't get ringtones to work. They always are text to me and I have to log on to Verizon to see the text. I can see that it is an audio file, but it will not allow me to download or save it. I can only save the "speaker" image. I will try this website, but how can I get my ringtones this way?

Thanks,
    06-12-08 08:13 AM
    Ive found that another good site for free bb ringtones is tuneusin.com
    i've downloaded several from here and they are always great. Browse straight from your phone and download OTA
    06-22-08 08:38 PM
    I've found that I have to email the ringtone from Crackberry to my BB email (or you can send it to a free account like Hotmail and then use your web browser, on your phone, to open your email). Once I receive the email, I open the link and the media player opens up. If you push the track wheel in, you'll have an option that reads "save." That's how it works for me. I have like, 50 ringtones on my phone... yeah they have slowed her down...
    06-25-08 01:36 AM
    my 8703e has no media player so I dont what your talking about
    10-06-08 06:38 PM
    It should, that's weird.

At any rate, if you have BB Desktop Manager, you can just cut up sound files and throw those on the phone as well without having to pay for anything. That's what I do with my 8830 WE on VZW.
    10-07-08 12:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD