Hello there,

I accidentally sent a message to the wrong person via BB messenger. The message hasn't been delivered yet because their phone is off. How can I recall this message before it gets delivered? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
    05-09-09 10:34 PM
    You can't once a message is sent to another contact whether intentional or not it will be delivered. If you sent it in error just tell the other person you made a mistake.
    05-09-09 10:36 PM
    Hmm, that's unfortunately not the answer I was hoping for. Thanks for your help. If anyone knows of anyway to work some magic here, I'd be eternally grateful.
    05-09-09 10:39 PM
    Sneak over, get the wrong persons phone... delete the message... and wallah.. its gone.
    05-09-09 10:44 PM
    Good suggestion, however there's a significant distance between us that prevents that course of action. It's sitting on a server somewhere, surely someone has access to kill the message, no?

I know this sounds strange; let's just say it's better that it not be delivered.
    05-09-09 10:46 PM
    There are many blackberry users including myself that have sent the wrong message to the wrong person at one time or another. People are human and make mistakes.
    05-09-09 10:53 PM
    Was the message sent to the wrong girl with the wrong name?
    05-10-09 02:45 PM
    It isn't possible, at all. I Promise.
    05-10-09 02:51 PM
    No dice on deleting that message before they see it. Only chance would be is to get your hands on that phone.

Its what makes a blackberry a blackberry, love it or hate it.
    05-10-09 04:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD