Hello

I was wondering, my beloved 8320 Curve took an unscheduled trip down a flight of steep stairs. It still works, but I lost the use of a few keyboard buttons and it resets every once in a while. I'm waiting for the new blackberries from T-Mobile but I need a replacement phone quick. I have a friend with an 87xx series, who is willing to sell me his for $50. I can always get a new curve as well, but I'm pretty determined to wait for the new Javelin/Bold series that's going to come out within a year's time. I've never used a scroll wheel but I feel I can get used to it.

My questions are
    Is memory adequate to handle multiple apps?
    How is the keyboard?
    Can you offer any advantages over this device over the newer ones?

As far as asking my friend about it, He used it for a grand total of 5 weeks before he got another phone so he couldn't tell me much about it. (He gets a new phone about once every 3 months or so)

Any help would be appreciated.

Also I've done a search and found some good tips, just want to see what current users think.

Thanks
    Last edited by mullrat; 09-11-08 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Mis-spelled
    09-11-08 03:47 PM
    Hello

I was wondering, my beloved 8320 Curve took an unscheduled trip down a flight of steep stairs. It still works, but I lost the use of a few keyboard buttons and it resets every once in a while. I'm waiting for the new blackberries from T-Mobile but I need a replacement phone quick. I have a friend with an 87xx series, who is willing to sell me his for $50. I can always get a new curve as well, but I'm pretty determined to wait for the new Javelin/Bold series that's going to come out within a year's time. I've never used a scroll wheel but I feel I can get used to it.

My questions are
    Is memory adequate to handle multiple apps?
    How is the keyboard?
    Can you offer any advantages over this device over the newer ones?

As far as asking my friend about it, He used it for a grand total of 5 weeks before he got another phone so he couldn't tell me much about it. (He gets a new phone about once every 3 months or so)

Any help would be appreciated.

Also I've done a search and found some good tips, just want to see what current users think.

Thanks
    coming from somebody who has both it is a good phone but not a replacement for the curve you will hate browsing it eventually and wish you had the ball browser back. get a used curve if you are waiting i can say with some certainty that t mo is not getting the bold soon maybe the javeline they are getting the flip soon it may get you by but if i had to only have the one coming from the curve i would not be happy hope this helps good luck
    09-12-08 05:58 PM
    I use an 8700 it works great
    09-27-08 05:39 PM
    Ive been using mine for..lol, 3 days. I love it. I have realy big hands so the buttons on the keyboard are small but as long as I take my time I can do ok typing. I like the feature...it comes w/ address book, bb messenger, calendar..the usual I guess. You can use most pictures as wallpapers or pics for people in yer address book...you might already know that. Anyway, I am happy with it. Its definately enough to get you by until you get what u want.
    09-27-08 07:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD