Does anyone know how to set up a profile that allows me to have all calls except a select few ignored? I want to be able to have my phone on on my day off but only have friends and family calls ring, all others would not ring and just go to vmail?
    I have seen a Do Not Disturb setting and am not sure how that works or if it would work for my need.
    Thanks
    03-05-08 12:39 AM
    Do Not Disturb setting will forward all calls to your voice mail. You could set this option, then just create an exception for all of your friends and family. You might have to play around with it a bit to get it set up just how you want.
    03-05-08 12:49 AM
    I have about 50 personalized ring tones on my phone so they all show up as exceptions. Is there a way to just tell it to have the exception for only few without having to uncheck all 50 each time I want to use this profile?
    03-05-08 01:04 AM
    Also, I tried the DND and it seems to override all calls even when there is an exception in place? Maybe I do not know how to do exceptions?
    03-05-08 01:12 AM
    I created a profile for my whole phone book and set it to ring on "active profile". Then, I turned on the do not disturb option. For about a week or two, it worked perfectly! All unknown callers were dropped and only those in my phone book would ring through. Then, suddenly, EVERY call was logged as unknown and dropped, even though they were people in my phone book.

Anyone have any advice on how to fix this issue???

Thanks in advance for your help!
    11-22-09 07:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD