I recently upgraded to os 4.2.1.110 and while I like the look of it better, it doesn't seem to come problem free. Two major issues are the entire os seems slower, whether that be loading apps or just scrolling around - I give an input, the device "thinks" for a second, then reacts. I didn't have this problem with 4.1.whatever. Second, the browser needs 2 inputs to do anything - if I click a link from an email, or a link within a webpage, I have to do so twice. The first time it sits on "requesting" until it times out, if I just leave. I've grown used to just "double-clicking" everything, and it works fine then, but surely that's not right. It's a particular pain when I have to go back into an email and re-click the link (refresh does nothing).

So my questions is 1. is there anything I can do about the speed and browser issues? and 2. if not, is it possible to roll back the os? Functionality is much more important to me than appearance.

Thanks!
    07-14-08 01:43 PM
    I am not familiar with OS's on 8703 so I can't help you there but you can roll back to your old OS. Just delete the new one off your PC and make sure you still have the old one installed and just click app loader on DM and it will prompt you to downgrade.
    07-14-08 01:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD