Hy,
    I have problem with my BB 8700c. I got this phone from USA, but when I unlocked it in Estonia it dosn't let me to go in internet or send E-mail's. When i try to use a BlackBerry browser it says "There is inufficient network coverage to process your request. Please try again later." Is this a problem with my local service offerer (EMT) or with my phone. The phone asks me to turn on the radio some times, for example wen I call to someone.
    If anybody has idea what's the problem or what to do then I'd really appreciate that.
    06-05-08 10:10 AM
    Hy,
    I have problem with my BB 8700c. I got this phone from USA, but when I unlocked it in Estonia it dosn't let me to go in internet or send E-mail's. When i try to use a BlackBerry browser it says "There is inufficient network coverage to process your request. Please try again later." Is this a problem with my local service offerer (EMT) or with my phone. The phone asks me to turn on the radio some times, for example wen I call to someone.
    If anybody has idea what's the problem or what to do then I'd really appreciate that.
    They not have coverage in the specific area your in. You can try a battery pull.
    06-05-08 11:32 AM
    I have done that battery pull and it didn't help.
    06-05-08 12:16 PM
    Do you have a Blackberry data plan with your carrier?

Try going to options > advanced options> host routing table, hit menu key and select register now.
    06-05-08 12:36 PM
    I did that but it didn't send me anything. I understand it that my carrier doesn't support that web system. Thanks for help!
    06-05-08 02:32 PM
    If your carrier does not support Blackberry then your only chance of getting on the internet is to try the Opera Mini browser with your carriers APN settings entered onto the device.

You will need an internet plan of some sort to cover the cost though.

Go to www.operamini.com and find the download for your device.

You will also have to download Opera Mini onto the device using The desktop Manager software available from Blackberry.com.

Follow this link on how to install via Desktop Manager.

Lecture 9: How To Install and Manage Third Party Software Applications On Your BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com

Bear in mind this may not work for you.
    06-05-08 02:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD