On the standard battery I'm lucky to get 7 hours out of it...

Do they do a higher capacity battery?

as for what I'm doing with my BB...

- I'm singed into jivetalk all the time.

- I use BB messenger pretty much all day long..

- I receive and send about 30-40 emails a day...

- Viigo updates all the time

- BT is off

- Normally on vibrate..

looking at it, that sounds likes a **** of a lot of activity.. could that be why my batt only lasts 7 hours?

cheers!

fatreg
    07-18-07 01:24 PM
    I would probably try a wipe, and reload programs, only one's that you need. But, when I had that device, I was getting 3-4 days of use. Then again, how long have you had it, and been abusing it - LOL?
    07-18-07 02:42 PM
    had it say max of 4 months?

and been abusing it since day 1!

wipe it?

that'll delete all my SMS....

NOOO!!

can't let that happen.. half the reason I got a BB so I could never delete messages!
    07-18-07 02:49 PM
    Can't you do a backup? Plus, do you REALLY need to keep old text messages? What are they, love notes?
    07-18-07 02:54 PM
    Navilyn, you are funny.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-07 02:59 PM
    Can't you do a backup? Plus, do you REALLY need to keep old text messages? What are they, love notes?
    oooh...

suppose it looks like i need to reboot into windoze then

bb desktop doesn't work on mac!!
    07-18-07 03:38 PM
    I had the same issue. It was because all the programs running. If you have to have em running at all times, so be it. but If not using them only when you have to will greatly increase battery life.
    07-18-07 03:51 PM
    My mistake, I keep forgetting that you're on a MAC!

oooh...

suppose it looks like i need to reboot into windoze then

bb desktop doesn't work on mac!!
    07-18-07 04:03 PM
    maybe I'll add it to my sig...

or maybe my avatar..

a nice shiny apple
    07-18-07 04:29 PM
    Hello Fatreg,

I just had to comment and tell you that I think that's so sweet that you keep your old text messages. I didn't think guys did that sort of thing. It's very endearing.

Unfortunately I don't know anything about MAC but I'm with you, when I had to wipe my device I panicked because for me there were love notes on it and I wanted to keep them for posterity.

Gia
    07-22-07 07:22 PM
    What are they, love notes?
    That is great. I never understood why people will have like 100's of SMS messages on their phones. Maybe that is why.
    07-22-07 07:32 PM
    Love makes the world go round...
    07-22-07 08:25 PM
    they're not all love not or anything like that but some of them are, but it's good to keep them and look and them to give you a little pick up when you're not feeling the best in the world.

oh and Giavanna.. I used to keep all my texts, I did at one stage have 3 old phones, full of texts on from my ex, but when she went so did the texts!!
    07-23-07 01:52 AM
    I am touched you keep your texts too Reg, do you keep your BB conversations too?
    You sound a real nice chap.
    07-23-07 07:36 AM
    Hey Dorset, England must be a really wonderful place because Fatreg & Mumf are truly 2 individuals that are such romantics at heart. They both keep their messages on their BB etc....

It's so nice sometimes other than questions and comments about the BB that we share our feelings as well in the forum. It makes this forum unique and exceptional. I think we can do both and still have a productive and interesting forum.

Gia
    Last edited by Giavanna; 07-23-07 at 09:26 AM.
    07-23-07 09:24 AM
    you can save BB messages mumf??

how?

if so, I will be saving them from now on

@ Gia. Dorset is a magical place indeed.. we are all lovely!! well ok, not all...
    07-23-07 09:50 AM
    Don't know if this is to late but I downloaded PocketMac SyncManager and it works very well. Better than the PC version for BB and much easier to understand.
    09-01-07 08:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD