Im getting really frustrated with google sync just hoping someone out there can help.
    Ive read lots of positive comments about the google sync for Blackberry.
    Ive tried loading the download onto my curve 8310 by going onto the site with my phones web browser there is no download button to hit to download the software it just keeps giving me pages to go to and im going around in circles.
    Ive tried the other alternative of entering my mobile phone number on the web site so that they can send the download to my phone but the site keeps telling me that my phone number is incorrect

Can anyone offer any advise please.

Tony
    03-11-08 12:21 PM
    Use the "go to" in the BB browser, type in "http://m.google.com/sync"
    The words "download google sync" is the link to D/L
    03-11-08 12:28 PM
    Chaz your a genius !!!
    Thankyou for you time it worked wished i had done this before rather then spend hours on the phone to my phone company and the internet.

best wishes

Tony b
    03-12-08 07:29 AM
    Glad to help.
    03-12-08 07:30 AM
    Hi
    Ive downloaded the sync and seems to sync ok but when i go into my callender at google only one or two appointments have sync'd leaving the majority still on my bb ....do you have any ideas or suggestions please

Tony
    03-12-08 07:50 PM
    Only new appointments after installing the app will sync. It will not sync appointments added before you installed the app.
    03-12-08 07:53 PM
    Once again thankyou for your advice ive downloaded it ok one or two minor problems like syncing all day appointments on the bb that show up on gsync as timed appointments and and the odd change to my gsync callender does not always carry across but i guess the idea is good and on the whole it works pretty well .....so thankyou

tonyb
    03-14-08 07:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD