My wife tried (sucessfully apparently) to mute my phone while it was ringing and I wasn't around. The only problem is, I can't get it to ring again. I have tried changing the profiles, ensuring that do not disturb is off, and even creating a new profile, with no luck. I pulled the battery, still no luck. I do have an icon on the screen that I haven't seen before, but I am not sure if it is related. It is an small grey rectangle, just below the "E" in the word "EDGE", beside the signal meter. If I set it to "loud", it will vibrate when it rings, but that is it. No message tones, no ring tones. If I try to change the ring tones, when I select a new one it will ring, but after it has been saved and I try calling the phone, it won't ring.

Any and all help appreciated.

Thanks!

Randy.
    02-19-08 08:50 AM
    First and foremost bro, how in the blue **** did your wife get access to your berry?? That's like you giving your wife access to your mistress!! You can't do that!! you're slipping bad brother!! I'm not familiar on how Rogers phones works but I just wanted to make sure that I gave you enough info today to think about!! BE CAREFUL!!!
    02-19-08 09:38 AM
    I gotta sleep sometime bro....

No worries...nothing incriminating in the BB....
    02-19-08 10:01 AM
    Can you do a "restore" to a previous point in time thru desktop manager? Just an idea....
    02-19-08 10:08 AM
    First and foremost bro, how in the blue **** did your wife get access to your berry?? That's like you giving your wife access to your mistress!! You can't do that!! you're slipping bad brother!! I'm not familiar on how Rogers phones works but I just wanted to make sure that I gave you enough info today to think about!! BE CAREFUL!!!
    ROTFLMAO--I actually gasped when I read that his wife touched his bb....NO ONE is allowed to touch the Oracle......
    02-19-08 12:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD