I've been experiencing slower performance on my bb since the OS upgrade. I get better performance when I don't use the zen themes, but it is still slower than the way it ran on the last OS.

Anyone know of any sort of remedy besides rolling back my OS? (Already done a battery pull and that didn't help)
    12-13-07 05:37 PM
    I upgraded my sprint OS with the Verizon Update and yeah my BB is definately slower also. I love the new features, but I dont know if those are great enought to make me not care about the performance.
    12-19-07 09:19 PM
    So I found out one of the things that was slowing my device way down. I had originally installed the iBerry theme when I still had the last OS, but I deleted it when I upgraded because it wouldn't work with the new theme style, and I didn't really like it all that much anyway. Well, that theme requires the Plazmic Theme Reader to be able to work, and I went in and deleted that as well from my applications list and my device is on steroids now, at least compared to what it was.

derekdeleon, did you have any 3rd party themes installed?
    12-20-07 09:40 AM
    Mine is also slower, even after deleting the theme reader and extra themes. Nothing major but noticeable. Makes me want to upgrade now haha.
    12-20-07 12:20 PM
    Mine is also slower, even after deleting the theme reader and extra themes. Nothing major but noticeable. Makes me want to upgrade now haha.
    Yeah, I wouldn't mind a device upgrade myself.
    12-20-07 01:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD