I have been having some (but not all) calendar items (both meeting requests and appointments with invites to attendees) disappearing out of my Outlook Calendar. I have a Dell Inspiron running VISTA and Office 2007 and have had this configuration since May with no problems until recently. Newsgroup posts to Microsoft Outlook about calendar items disappearing say I should check my BlackBerry settings. OK---what settings and where do I find and set them?
    02-24-08 08:15 PM
    all future Outlook calendar items have disappeared for me as well. did you ever figure out how to config your BlackBerry to fix this when you sync?
    04-29-08 05:29 PM
    all future Outlook calendar items have disappeared for me as well. did you ever figure out how to config your BlackBerry to fix this when you sync?

No---I have not resolved this. It is very annoying!!

Alan
    alanb
    04-30-08 06:45 AM
    More likely an Outlook fault that the BB

On your PC go Start > Run > outlook.exe /cleanfreebusy

That'd be my first guess. Beyond that, do you run off an Exchange server or just a POP3 account? If off Exchange, delete the OST or turn off cached mode.
    11-10-08 08:14 PM
    I'm having a similiar problem. Items appear in BB calendar but not on the today screen. Also not syncing to Outlook account.

Any help you give would be great.

Disregard about. I found the answer in another discussion

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/vzw...docs2go-92731/
    Last edited by 4nefertiti; 11-10-08 at 09:51 PM.
    11-10-08 09:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD