Hello everyone.

Is it worth it to update my OS version from 4.10.194 to the current version?

Everything works fine now.

What are the differences?

I just don't want to mess anything up, especially if its not worth the trouble.

Thanks

p.s. I'm a BB noob.
    05-09-09 10:27 AM
    Yes it absolutely worth doing to upgrade. It gives you html email it runs alot faster, and gives more free space. Let me know if you need anymore help.
    05-09-09 08:15 PM
    I finished upgrading about an hour ago. It went fairly well. I had to reconfigure my e-mail, for some reason. But it seems good so far.
    05-09-09 08:48 PM
    it is always wise to upgrade.. check the forums to see what other people think about the upgrade
    05-09-09 08:51 PM
    Most of the time you wind up having to resend service books to your device after an upgrade. Glad to hear you got it up and working though.
    05-09-09 09:24 PM
    What exactly is a service book, and what does it do?
    05-09-09 09:28 PM
    What exactly is a service book, and what does it do?
    Service books are sent from your carrier. They basically are what provisions your device for whatever services are enabled with your plan. IE browser, email, mms....things of that nature.
    05-09-09 09:40 PM
    Uh...ok.....now I have no service books after the update. What should I do?

One more problem....now I can only charge the phone using the USB link. The wall charger doesn't charge the unit.

????
    05-10-09 10:46 AM
    If its charging using your usb on a computer then its probably your charger.
    For your service books go here and login then resend service books. BlackBerry Internet Service
    05-10-09 11:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD