Well, I recently got a Blackberry as a hand-me-down, and I was happy about this. Being the game enthusiast that I am, why not get games on this baby right when I get it?

Well, I ended up putting a few apps on it, and such - and now what? When I turn it on - it goes to the loading screen (hourglass) then stays there for about 4 seconds and then turns off (or screen goes black) and this loops over infinitely.

Is there any way to restart the phone, or any ways to fix this - it is not picked up by my computer anymore as it keeps turning off when I plug it in, etc.

I appreciate any help you can give me.

Thanks again!
    08-28-08 06:06 PM
    You're probably going to have to use the Java Loader or JL CMDER to wipe the phone and reinstall the OS. I don't have the links off hand at the moment for you though. If you feel up to it, do a search on here for java loader or jl cmder.
    08-28-08 06:13 PM
    Well, wouldn't that include putting the loader on the phone, or having to have it connect to my PC?
    08-28-08 06:25 PM
    Well, I recently got a Blackberry as a hand-me-down, and I was happy about this. Being the game enthusiast that I am, why not get games on this baby right when I get it?

Well, I ended up putting a few apps on it, and such - and now what? When I turn it on - it goes to the loading screen (hourglass) then stays there for about 4 seconds and then turns off (or screen goes black) and this loops over infinitely.

Is there any way to restart the phone, or any ways to fix this - it is not picked up by my computer anymore as it keeps turning off when I plug it in, etc.

I appreciate any help you can give me.

Thanks again!
    try pulling your battery, when you plug into a computer make sure you enable your mass storage device or it will not recognize your bb. you also should go in to options then to security options then memory cleaning. also a good thing to do is hold alt (the up arrow down arrow and press lglg) then menu , and clear logs
    but you wont beable to do that till you get your phone on! try a battery pull, if that doesnt work pull your memory card.
    08-28-08 06:27 PM
    Yes, but it should be able to get the job done.
    08-28-08 06:29 PM
    I tried the battery pull and this didn't work. It doesn't seem to be connecting, I took the battery out and it turns on with the no battery logo. But it is not getting picked up by my computer; when I put the battery on, my computer makes the noise of it repeatedly connecting and disconnecting.

Also, how do I pull my mem card? Sim card? I have tried it when the sim card was out and in - nothing worked.
    08-28-08 06:39 PM
    I tried the battery pull and this didn't work. It doesn't seem to be connecting, I took the battery out and it turns on with the no battery logo. But it is not getting picked up by my computer; when I put the battery on, my computer makes the noise of it repeatedly connecting and disconnecting.

Also, how do I pull my mem card? Sim card? I have tried it when the sim card was out and in - nothing worked.
    just guessing... to try and help. pull your battery and card let your phone sit for 15 min or so then try... what exactly come up on the screen?
    08-28-08 08:10 PM

This is where Java Loader or JL CMDER in with providing an alternative means of connection to the device. Please follow the instructions in the thread below.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ckberry-32322/
    08-28-08 10:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD