Hello, I've had this problem for the past few weeks. When my BlackBerry 8703e smart phone is in lock mode and I get a missed call, it does not show any notification that I have received a missed call until after I unlock the phone.

Once I unlock the phone, it would say how many missed calls I have and I can view it from there. But while on lock mode, it shows absolutely no indication that I have a missed call.

Also, while the phone is ringing, the LED turns red, but when the ringing stops, it immediatly goes back to green.

Any help in resolving this issue would be appreciated. I have tried restarting and even removing the battery, neither of which had any luck in fixing this.

Thanks.
    12-19-07 02:44 PM
    In your ring profiles you can set it to flash red LED for certain things under certain situations (in or out of holster) but I don't exactly know what you're actually asking about the LED.

Also, concerning your locked bb not showing missed calls, I don't see why its not doing it. Did it ever show missed calls? Mine doesn't say anything besides having the little icon on the screen, but no popup message or anything.
    12-19-07 08:33 PM
    ya it used to work. i think the google talk app screwed it up. i had to completely wipe my BB. when i re-installed my apps the problem occured again. i think i'm gonna have to re-wipe again.
    12-20-07 10:49 PM
    Did a re-wipe and synced it with my desktop. Problem still occured. Anyone have any ideas?
    12-26-07 03:06 PM
    I just installed the latest OS, problem seems to be solved...for now.
    12-27-07 01:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD