I wiped my Blackberry 8703e clean (where you have to type in 'blackberry' to complete it) and now my browser is not showing up next to the e-mail configuration where it should be. This happened 3 days ago and I have been through all types of resets through online, phone and in-store support through Sprint and none of them have fixed this. It will prompt me to "go to" a web page (on the side bar when the track wheel is clicked) but always shows a Bad Request Error. Can you please help me get my IE back?
    03-07-10 11:06 PM
    You probably need to do an HRT reset and send service books. Not sure I remember how to do that on an 8703 I have one at home and will look at it tonight and get back to you. Hopefully in the mean time someone else can help. Your Carrier's support SHOULD have been able to help you. No worries thou, we'll get you back up and running.
    03-08-10 08:09 AM
    Unfortunately I not sure what's going on with ur berry here. If it connects to desktop manager, why not do a backup and do a os update. I'm not sure this will work, but then again it should. And why can't Sprint resend ur service books to you?, whts up with that? Good luck tho

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-10 04:38 PM
    If you are experiencing what I think you are this happened to me on my 8330. If its the same try this: go to Options-Advanced Options- Host Routing Table- Push the BB button-highlight register and enter. This should work if its the same as on the curve. Not to familiar with your model. Hope this works
    03-08-10 05:04 PM
    My service books were sent and I have registered multiple times, but still no browser. I just had the brilliant idea of using the usb to connect it to the computer, but idk where to go from there.
    03-08-10 09:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD