hello guy's just found this site . I'm new to BB but real excited about have one this site is what made me come over. ask someone about there blackberry

so i took back mt treo 700wx and made the jump. my carrier wanted give me BB so i got one off e bay hope that wasn't a mistake. but here the thing i got the 8703e looks great hope it works well. but my spelling isn't the greatest is there
    a way to spell check before I send something off a few already got away.
    02-17-08 09:03 PM
    Welcome to CB and the BB World
    02-18-08 06:46 AM
    There may be a spell checker available for 8703e but I doubt it would help with grammar and run-on sentences...
    Welcome to cb

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-08 07:14 AM
    you're right... my mind said it but my fingers did not. thats always been a problem but i would still like the spell checker. that been said i'm trying to understand the whole BB thing.what makes it a must have phone. like i was trying to say in my earlier post. I came over from the Treo. i never had a BB but heard about them and then looking on the web came across this site which i can't post. yet. but it was good enough to make me want a BB. so i did. maybe its my model. 8703e there's no word,excel,pprt. nothing and the spell checker or word correction i should say.
    it's almost like using windows 2000. it was a good o/S but u had to work for somethings. xp came along and it did the thinking for you (smart phone).
    and having to use it on a fly you need quick and easy. internet no imgaes are display. seens to have a slow browser can't get to some sites with a lot of images. so I need your help show me the way,guide me to the light.

There may be a spell checker available for 8703e but I doubt it would help with grammar and run-on sentences...
    Welcome to cb

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-08 08:30 AM
    Welcome to the forum. I wish I had a light to guide you with. I am new too.
    02-19-08 10:41 AM
    Welcome to CB!!!!
    02-19-08 11:04 AM
    Welcome... CB ROCKS!!!
    02-19-08 11:07 AM
    To the OP, get BBCorrector, LexSpell, InstaSpell... others are out there.
    02-19-08 11:22 AM
    Hi and welcome. Feel free to be addict to your BB and CB.
    02-19-08 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD