when i google or yahoo "myspace" and go to the site, and log in to my MySpace, it says its configured to the phone, but there is no "field" to log in etc..
    so basically it renders it useless. you can only go to the MySpace menu page.
    i wonder why?
    03-29-08 01:10 AM
    Myspace works better if you use it with Opera Mini. try it.
    03-29-08 01:14 AM
    Have you tried m.myspace.com?
    03-29-08 01:15 AM
    Yeah try the wap version.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-08 01:17 AM
    Even just typing myspace.com into the BB browser works. It sends you to wap site.
    03-29-08 01:53 AM
    Have you tried m.myspace.com?
    Sunkast, you always know just what to say. To bad we can't try this out now. (Outage going on).
    03-29-08 01:55 AM
    thank yall SO much! i discovered the blackberry browser..i had never seen it before. i had always been going to google or yahoo...
    so i put myspace in there, and voila! it displays my MySpace just like on my laptop!
    and a big bonus! i saw lots of goodies in the blackberry home page! i had never seen that page before.
    bad news. telenav GPS system is not available for my phone dadgumit
    yall have a blessed day! yeehaw!
    03-29-08 10:08 AM
    I use opera mini for myspace works good

04-03-08 06:14 PM
    It must be that bb's are ment for adults. LOL And since most of us have evolved to facebook they have made a great facebook app for the bb
    04-03-08 06:16 PM
    The MySpace widget for Yahoo Go 3.0 works pretty well. Thats what I started using. Like it better than the mobile myspace page through a browser.
    04-03-08 06:28 PM
    I wasnt too happy with the facebook app when I was using it so I got rid of it but the myspace yahoo go widget is really nice, and so is the opera mini page, but for my purposes the wap version of myspace is the best. I only ever go on it if i'm at work to check a comment or a message i got because our work computers have it blocked. i guess its all about personal preferences on which to use.
    04-03-08 07:29 PM
    sorry i am not very techy, but can yall explain what wap is? and also what is this myspace widget for yahoo go? i have yahoo go on my bb, but how do you get the widget, and how is myspace different going thru there than from the browser?
    04-04-08 08:13 AM
    sorry i am not very techy, but can yall explain what wap is? and also what is this myspace widget for yahoo go? i have yahoo go on my bb, but how do you get the widget, and how is myspace different going thru there than from the browser?
    wap = Wireless Application Protocol. Just a different method of writing a website to optimize it for mobile devices. In YahooGo, there is a section for adding widgets, MySpace is listed.
    04-04-08 08:36 AM
    The Myspace Widget in YahooGo kinda sucks!!!
    04-04-08 08:54 AM
    Opera mini makes my myspace page int some language like russian or something. I deleted the program and downloaded it again and it does the same thing. Who else has this problem?

04-09-08 11:21 AM
    it displays myspace in norwegian. delete your cookies and go back to myspace, when it brings up the box saying its re-directing you to myspace in english there will be 2 buttons at the bottom of the box, select the box on the left and it will take you to the english version and make it the default.
    04-09-08 11:25 AM
    you haveto scroll to the bottom and select the english version.
    04-09-08 11:29 AM
    I've tried opera mini twice with myspace and for some reason it turns my whole page into a language like russian I think. Anyone else with this problem?

04-09-08 11:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD