alright so its christmas eve and i'm getting texts like crazy, but my trackwheel all of a sudden decided to quit working on me and im not able to send a response. I figured out that pressing "r" when the text is open will allow you to reply with a message, but the next step is to send. How can i send a text message without my trackwheel?? please pin me with the answer asap. thanks
    12-25-07 01:03 AM
    I don't believe you can on that model. Even pressing enter (carriage return) does not help...

Try a battery pull, or did it ACTUALLY break?
    12-25-07 05:58 AM
    It will scroll up and down, but it wont click like it did before. i guess my 4500 texts a month wore it out. Luckily for Sprints $15 buck unlimited messaging. haha. It just sucks that its christmas day, it broke christmas eve so its basically 2 days without being able to get any customer service help and I work tommorrow morning till 4 pm so i wont get into the Sprint store till Thursday...AAAAAAAAH.
    12-25-07 11:33 AM
    It will scroll up and down, but it wont click like it did before. i guess my 4500 texts a month wore it out. Luckily for Sprints $15 buck unlimited messaging. haha. It just sucks that its christmas day, it broke christmas eve so its basically 2 days without being able to get any customer service help and I work tommorrow morning till 4 pm so i wont get into the Sprint store till Thursday...AAAAAAAAH.
    oh god...i work for where theres a sprint call center...lol you'll prolly be calling the center im in...haha they are open wednesday...8am-10pm
    12-25-07 12:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD