problem, i updated my dad's blackberry and now his financial calculator (i believe it was the calculator that came on the device) is gone. how can i get it back? i have searched everywhere for a download for a free financial calculator or the one that came with it and can't find one.
    05-06-09 09:22 AM
    Since you upgraded the device for him you probably still have the OS installed on your pc. Plug the device back into the pc and start desktop manager then application loader. When the list of apps populates make sure there is a check in the box for calculator.
    05-06-09 09:33 AM
    thats where i'm confused. that was the first thing i tried. i go to that list and there isn't even a calculator i can check.
    05-06-09 09:41 AM
    Your dads device is an 87xx series correct? If so hold alt key or shift key and click in the trackwheel select show all.
    05-06-09 09:59 AM
    yeah, it is, and there are only 2 things hidden and unfortunately, Calculator isn't one. if i download the update again, shouldn't it be in the software update? thinking that is my only option.
    05-06-09 10:04 AM
    Hmm, thats odd. How did you do the upgrade?
    05-06-09 10:48 AM
    thru the Desktop Manager
    05-06-09 11:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD