Is there anyway to program keyboard shortcuts so i can do thinks like open the e-mail client by holding down E or something?
    05-25-09 08:16 AM
    do a search all the shortcuts are listed in a thread somewhere around here
    Last edited by giantfan30; 05-25-09 at 08:59 AM.
    05-25-09 08:19 AM
    05-25-09 08:35 AM
    You can't create a keyboard shortcut. There are lots of them already on the phone but they can't be changed. The closest thing to what you want is you can press M for the message folder. "Dial from home screen" must be turned off for them to work. As you roll over a screen icon its name will appear at the bottom of the screen. If there is a letter underlined, then that letter is the shortcut. I assume that these work with the older bb's.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-09 08:39 AM
    If you use shortcutme (shortcutberry) you can use 2 button combos.
    05-25-09 09:25 AM
    You can't create a keyboard shortcut. There are lots of them already on the phone but they can't be changed. The closest thing to what you want is you can press M for the message folder. "Dial from home screen" must be turned off for them to work. As you roll over a screen icon its name will appear at the bottom of the screen. If there is a letter underlined, then that letter is the shortcut. I assume that these work with the older bb's.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks man, this is exactly what i was looking for. Thank all of you guys for your help
    05-25-09 09:31 AM
    Your welcome. Welcome to crackberry btw!
    05-25-09 09:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD