i have opera 3 mini installed on my BB. i know that my SIM card is able to HANDLE "EDGE" but i can not ENABLE internet on my blackberry. i saw a post on the BLACKBERRY INSIGHT "http://www.blackberryinsight.com/2007/04/27/howto-get-blackberry-internet-access-without-data-plan-example-china-mobile/"

i did eveything that the SITE showed me but i STILLL don't have the access to the INTERNET. does anybody know how to ENABLE internet in blackberry 8700c with opera mini ??? i did enter some of the VPNS that was provided by the T-mobile but i STILL can't connect to the internet PLEASE HELP ME out and don't give me that BS that i have to pay for my internet and am i that CHEAP or something. i just want internet on my BLACKBERRY SOMEHOW. i don't care how as long as its free.
    02-07-08 08:08 PM
    That is strange that you needed to do something to run opera mini on your 8700c. I had the 8700g and was able to download and use it right after and didn't have to do anything else.

Quick question, if you just use the BlackBerry browser, do you have any problem or issue browsing a webpage?
    02-07-08 09:16 PM
    That is strange that you needed to do something to run opera mini on your 8700c. I had the 8700g and was able to download and use it right after and didn't have to do anything else.

Quick question, if you just use the BlackBerry browser, do you have any problem or issue browsing a webpage?

yes when i use the blackberry browser it tells me that "your device does not currently have any browser configuration service book entries.
    Please contact your service provider to enable the browser on your device. "

thats what it says and the reason i dowloaded the "opera" was cuz it was required in the tutorial and i also heard that it could connect to the internet better, w/o data plans and was much easier then the regular BB browser.
    02-08-08 01:57 AM
    thats what it says and the reason i dowloaded the "opera" was cuz it was required in the tutorial and i also heard that it could connect to the internet better, w/o data plans and was much easier then the regular BB browser.
    Haha. Your going to need a data plan to browse the internet no matter what.
    02-08-08 02:02 AM
    I looked all over the place to try and find a way to get the internet without a datplan, but none of them worked. I ended up just getting a dat plan. Sorry man.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-08 10:31 PM
    If opera mini gave you free internet, the carriers would lose millions and charge much more for the PDA's.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-08 10:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD