i accidently deleted the internet browser on my blackberry 8703e, and the software that went with it. i called my service provider and they told me to search it online. how do i get the internet browser back? thanks.
    04-03-09 04:07 PM
    Thers a few ways to do this. Did you acutally go to options.advanced options/applications and delete it or did you delete the icon off your screen? If you dleted from screen go to options/advanced options/host routing table...hit the trackwheel and register now. This will resend service books.
    If you deleted the browser through applications then you will need to have your blackberry OS installed on your pc and start desktop manager then go to app loader and run that, Once its runing make sure there is a check by browser and follow the prompts.
    04-03-09 07:10 PM
    im also having a issue but everything is there in the bb except no icon..
    and in bb manger browser is checked but not black like all installed programs its a light grey and i cant un check or do anything with it
    also default browser config is blank
    Last edited by 92turboaccord; 01-27-10 at 09:20 PM.
    01-27-10 09:17 PM
    so kinda weird but i just got a pic message and my browser works and the icon is back on the screen
    01-28-10 11:33 AM
    If I'min the wrong area, I apologize. NuuBee here.
    I have VZN BB 8703e fully flashed w/Cricket Service. I recently upgraded to 4.5 due to better apps w/4.5. Unfortunately, my phone did not like the upgrade. It took over a month for me to realize this. TC helped me with some books and all the tech help he could muster, to no avail Finally, I down graded just today and Voila! browser back instantly. Maybe try downgrading to see if this is your problem also.
    ps
    .(TC's SB working fine now)FYI his SB has to be loaded via Legacy #SSBEB
    02-06-10 04:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD