My daughter tried to download a theme to my BB (my bad for not exiting out of my browser and not putting it out of reach). Now my BB is stuck in a loop. I get the hour glass on a white screen, and then my screen goes blank. My indicator light comes on (red) then my key pad, then the hour glass again. It’s been doing this for about 3 hours. I’ve called Verizon tech support, and they’re shipping me a new one. Now I’m out of a phone & e-mail for 3 days—ungood right now. Does anyone have any suggestions or do I need to suck it up?
    08-16-07 09:30 PM
    This still happens after a battery pull?
    08-16-07 09:48 PM
    It still happens after a battery pull. The Verizon tech also had me do an alt, caps lock, delete reset w/ no luck.
    08-16-07 11:05 PM
    It still happens after a battery pull. The Verizon tech also had me do an alt, caps lock, delete reset w/ no luck.
    I think you are without BlackBerry then... Sorry.
    08-16-07 11:56 PM
    Will Desktop Manager recognize it enough to wipe and repush the OS? A long shot, I know, but anything's worth a shot at this point. Are you BIS or BES? Can you push service books to it? ANYTHING that might nudge it towards connectable?
    08-17-07 07:06 AM
    I agree with rrrebo! A reload of the OS should fix it...
    08-17-07 07:18 AM
    If you are on BES, an admin should be able to send a kill command to your handheld. That might knock it out enough to let it be reloaded.
    08-17-07 08:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD